Most welcoming and hospitable staff, beautiful decor and location near great restaurants makes for a perfect stay at this hotel. Add to this a fantastic breakfast, best fresh juices I have had for a long time! ~ Pamela, Australia
The Queen Bed is covered by 500-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, a down duvet, luxury bedding, and a choice of anatomic hypo-allergic pillows. The fine handmade carpets dominate the massive wooden floors that are illuminated by unique ceiling lamps.The superior double guestrooms feature a marble bathroom, an hononary mini bar, a work desk and free of charge high-speed Internet access.
Either facing the astonishing internal atrium, or one of Ladadika’s main square, every superior guestroom is unique, dressed in shades of blue, green, and red.
When you're away from home, there are these small little touches that keep you comfortable in your room at the Bristol Hotel in Thessaloniki.
All Rooms and Suites
- One direct dial phone with voice mail
- Writing desk
- Iron services
- In-room safe
- Spacious bathroom
- Hair, body and face care products with highly concentrated naturalactive ingredients by the Awarded Greek brand Korres
- High-speed wireless access (free of charge)
- Telephone in bathroom
Check-In & Out Information
- Check-In: until 4:00 p.m.
- Check-Out: from 13:00 p.m.
- Roll-away beds available upon request, based on availability.
- Refrigerators available upon request, based on availability (complimentary)
- Coffee makers are available upon request (complimentary)
- Playstation PS3 consols are available upon request, based on availability (complimentary)
- Same-day luggage storage is available, (Complimentary to registered guests)