I consider it the best choice in Thessaloniki. It is a small cozy hotel with great services and human character. Breakfast was excellent, prepared for me, sleep was amazing. The hotel is in a fine location to do business and at night to go out and have a drink. Thank you for your hospitality.
The hotel’s spacious rooms are covered with shades of red, green and blue. Large windows allow natural sunlight to enter the building reducing the need for bright light levels during the day. The rooms are equipped with TFT TV sets, mini bar, individually controlled air condition, and luxurious amenities. Wireless internet can be accessed by any device free of charge.
Either facing the astonishing internal atrium, or one of Ladadika’s main square, every superior guestroom is unique, dressed in shades of blue, green, and red.
When you're away from home, there are these small little touches that keep you comfortable in your room at the Bristol Hotel in Thessaloniki.
All Rooms and Suites
- One direct dial phone with voice mail
- Writing desk
- Iron services
- In-room safe
- Spacious bathroom
- Hair, body and face care products with highly concentrated naturalactive ingredients by the Awarded Greek brand Korres
- High-speed wireless access (free of charge)
- Telephone in bathroom
Check-In & Out Information
- Check-In: until 4:00 p.m.
- Check-Out: from 13:00 p.m.
- Roll-away beds available upon request, based on availability.
- Refrigerators available upon request, based on availability (complimentary)
- Coffee makers are available upon request (complimentary)
- Playstation PS3 consols are available upon request, based on availability (complimentary)
- Same-day luggage storage is available, (Complimentary to registered guests)